Matruvedam’s Rasanjali Drops is an ayurvedic inhaler that contains the healing properties of Indian herbs. It boosts the body’s ability to fight infections and viruses. It’s considered a “wonder drop” because of its vast list of health advantages, which include enhanced skin, heart, joints, and digestive health, as well as overall system balance and cellular health. Finally, it increases your vitality and stamina.
- Additional information
- Relieves Fever, Mild Flu, Headache, Sore Throat, and Chest Congestion
- Aids in the treatment of Cough, Cold, and Other Respiratory Disorders
- Increases airflow to the lungs, which relieves difficult breathing
- Aids in the treatment of bacterial and viral infections
- Effective as a Tri-Dosha nivarak. (Vata-Gas, Pitta-Acids, and Kapha-Cough)
How to Use
- Step 1: You may also take 2 drops in a glass of water first thing in the morning. Shake well before use.
- Step 2: With your breath, inhale its fragrance.
1. What is the recommended dosage?
You can use two drops in a glass of water.
2. Is there a specific time of day when the drops should be consumed?
You can consume this at anytime, however it is advised that you do it at a certain time each day to ensure that you do not miss your daily dose of Rasanjali drops.
3. Are there any negative effects of the drops?
No, unless you have a strong aversion to one of the four natural substances.
4. Do I no longer need to wear the masks after consuming Rasanjali?
Rasanjali drops are used to enhance immunity. Wearing a mask to be safe causes no harm.
5. Who all can consume this?
It’s appropriate for both men and women.