Onion Hair Oil
Taking care of your hair has become a necessity in today’s fast-paced world. Your hair behaves differently depending on the weather. “Matruvedam” has created an onion seed hair oil that will help you avoid premature greying while also reducing hair loss. By applying this oil, you may make your hair stronger, bouncy, shiny, and silkier.
- Additional information
Triphala, Bacopa Monnieri, Eclipta Prostrata, Acacia Cocinna, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora, Talinum Frutisum, Hermidesmus Indicus, Olea Europaea, Alluim Cepa, Prunus Dulcis, Vitamin E.
- Nourishes the hair follicles
- Improves hair performance through deep nourishment of hair roots and scalp
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Enhances hair volume
- Reduces Hair fall
How to Use
- Step 1: Part your hair in half and apply the oil straight to the scalp.
- Step 2: Massage the scalp.
- Step 3: Leave it overnight or for a few hours.
- Step 4: Wash off with Cow Ghee Aloe Shampoo.
1. Who can use this oil?
This oil is suitable for both men and women.
2. Is this oil suitable for everyone’s skin?
Yes, it’s appropriate for all skin types.
3. What role does onion hair oil have in treating scalp issues?
It assists in the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide and hair development cycle optimization.
4. Is this oil effective in preventing hair loss?
It prevents premature greying and dandruff, as well as naturally nourishing and improving hair development.
5. Is it necessary to use shampoo after oiling your hair?
It is advised to wash your hair with shampoo after oiling.