Matruvedam’s Face Scrub is a mystical blend of walnut beads, coconut oil, and shea butter that deeply cleanses while balancing the skin’s natural oils, resulting in noticeably enhanced skin clarity and texture. Consistent use of this exfoliating scrub helps in the dissolution of dead surface cells, unclogs pore openings, and soothes the way for clean skin.
- Additional information
DM-Water, Cetearyl alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Walnut Beads, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Ethylenediaminetetraacetate Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Saccharide Isomerate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
- Works excellent on tanned skincare
- Removes Dead Skin Cell build-up
- Nourishes and revitalizes skin
- Gets rid of the blemish
- Reduces dullness significantly
How to Use
- Step 1: Cleanse your skin with Matruvedam’s Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash.
- Step 2: Apply the Face Scrub to a damp face and scatter it around the neck.
- Step 3: Scrub gently in circular movements for 1 minute, then rinse with cold water.
- Step 4: Pat dry before applying a light cream, moisturizer, or skin gel to soothe and close open pores.
1. Is Matruvedam’s Face Scrub suitable for all skin types?
Yes, this face scrub is ideal for all skin types.
2. How many times can I use the face scrub?
It is advised that you use it twice a week to achieve even-toned, tender, and smooth skin.
3. Is this face scrub suitable for men?
Men and women all can use Matruvedam’s Face Scrub safely.
4. Does using Matruvedam’s face scrub tend to brighten the skin?
It removes dust from the skin and gives a soothing effect.
5. Would Matruvedam’s Face Scrub aid in the removal of tan?
Yes, it is specifically intended to remove tan and exfoliate the skin of the face without being too hard on it.